cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Entertainment pass not showing in account despite payment

Hello. I'll try to be as detailed as possible in describing this problem.

I have had the entertainment pass for a few months, cancelled it and then was sent an offer to renew which I decided to do so before the end of month I had paid for. Once the new month started, I was billed the monthly amount but my entertainment pass has disappeared from my account.

When I try to play shows on my PC I get a red banner across the top saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase".

When I go into manage passes the entertainment pass isn't there (not even an option to buy it).

When I try to play shows using the NOW TV android store app on my phone I get the error "Pass Required: You'll need an entertainment pass to watch this on this device". When I check my passes on the app it says I have no passes.

However, my bill very clearly shows I have paid for this month! So where is my entertainment pass? And how do I get in touch with NOW TV to sort this out?

Thanks for your help in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the similar problem,  I want to cancel my movie pass, but it's saying I haven't got it and to start free trial. I can still watch the movies, and I'm still being charged.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Absolutely nothing here. I had someone respond to me via email after 2 or 3 weeks of waiting. He said he would cancel my subscription and then give me months free but nothing, a week later. I really don't understand why they're like this, it surely isn't hard to fix such an issue. 

Suffice to say, as soon as they fix the problem, not a single penny more will I pay towards this useless inept excuse for a streaming service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the similar problem,  I want to cancel my movie pass, but it's saying I haven't got it and to start free trial. I can still watch the movies, and I'm still being charged.