cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Entertainment pass not showing in account despite payment

Hello. I'll try to be as detailed as possible in describing this problem.

I have had the entertainment pass for a few months, cancelled it and then was sent an offer to renew which I decided to do so before the end of month I had paid for. Once the new month started, I was billed the monthly amount but my entertainment pass has disappeared from my account.

When I try to play shows on my PC I get a red banner across the top saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase".

When I go into manage passes the entertainment pass isn't there (not even an option to buy it).

When I try to play shows using the NOW TV android store app on my phone I get the error "Pass Required: You'll need an entertainment pass to watch this on this device". When I check my passes on the app it says I have no passes.

However, my bill very clearly shows I have paid for this month! So where is my entertainment pass? And how do I get in touch with NOW TV to sort this out?

Thanks for your help in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the similar problem,  I want to cancel my movie pass, but it's saying I haven't got it and to start free trial. I can still watch the movies, and I'm still being charged.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can't help with your problem of the missing entertainment pass on your account, why the pass is not showing under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section, but the entertainment pass is showing paid under Bills & Payments whilst logged on here.

Though i can point you to the NowTV live chat web service, who should be able to look into your account in more detail and hopefully offer further assistance & help.

To reach live chat, open the link page below, then select the most appropriate category, then pick the nearest help topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click on the green drop down arrow below Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Should live chat figure out what's happened, post back here where i would like to know what went wrong on the reason why you couldn't see or buy an entertainment pass under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section of your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

I have got in touch and they couldn't figure out what was wrong. They escalated to someone higher up and gave me a reference number. How long should I expect to wait? I am paying every day for something I can't access!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Not helpful but I am having exactly the same problem! Have been finding the customer service incredibly slow and unhelpful - spent an hour on the chat yesterday only to hear 'sorry there is nothing we can do'!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same issue with my cinema pass and spent an hour on chat. Told it's a know issue and it's being worked.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly i don't work for NowTV so i won't be able to give you a time frame when somebody from NowTV will get back in touch with you 😡.

Reading this thread, since other forum members have posted after me, it looks like you are not alone and other members seem to be also effected where i am guessing it must be some sort of technical glitch on certain customer accounts ?

I have checked my own account and at the moment everything looks normal to me at my end.

Hope everybody who is effected gets it resolved soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Sorry, my mistake! Thanks for your help regardless.

Any contact from NowTV to anyone who is having this problem? The days go by and I can't watch my shows :'(

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User any luck? This still hasn't been resolved for me! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Nope I've been complaining every couple of days but i just keep being told 'the issue is with the relevant team and they are working on it'.

Have been told i will get compensation for the time unable to watch it. 

But still no indication of when service will be back up and running!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  Still nothing on this, don't know about you?

Have still had no luck on Live Chat. Have found another person on twitter with the same problem

https://twitter.com/Marie_Komorebi/status/1179046016143777792 

It seems ridiculous that this problem can't be fixed, or that we can't even be given refunds!