cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Microsoft NOW TV app not working

Hi, I use Microsoft NOW TV app on my PC because it works better than the NOW TV Player, but it has stopped working. I am getting an error message saying "something's not right" when I try to sign in. I've tried resetting my password to no avail and NOW TV help hasn't been able to offer a solution so far. Anyone else had this problem and any ideas how to fix it?

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This might sound a bit daft, but have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling?

Again there might be an issue with the player on the PC and could be best to raise it with Now TV staff for them to sort out.

Which I would then recommend using the Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problems with my windows app, i have tried to uninstall and it still says the same thing "something went wrong". I've tried changing my password and that didn't work either. on the internet my details to sign in work perfectly but the app isn't having any of it. i have run out of ideas now, can anyone help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, did you solve the problem with the now TV app?

I've had the same problem for the last few days.

J_Ok1
Advocate

I'm having the exact same problem as well

I've had to resort to watch from the Now TV Player, provided by Now TV themselves, but it is a big inconvenience. Perhaps it is a problem on Windows end?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@J_Ok1 how exactly did you manage to use nowtv? what did you install? could you help me 

J_Ok1
Advocate

The app - downloaded from the Windows 10 Store on my laptop - doesn't work anymore. Everytime I try to watch a programme it prompts me to sign in and when I try to the message that comes up is "Something's not right, give it a moment or check nowtv.com/status for updates"

I have a £200 plan for Sky Sports for the year and I'm not able to watch the games on my laptop which is hugely inconvenient. Also have an Entertainment package too. Would really appreciate this being fixed especially close to the festive period!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with the app from the MS Store.  "Something's not right. Give it a moment…."

The error comes up so quickly when I enter my username/password that it doesn't look like it is even trying to authenticate.  Was this fixed.  If so, how?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had same issue today mate the store app does not work, i logged in on browser and the browser downloads a now tv player then it works

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, how did you manage to get it off the website? every time I try to do that it redirects me to Microsoft store.

thanks