cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Manage Devices error

I have 4 devices managed on my NOWtv account. One should be for my laptop, 1 for the NOWtv box (Which in my opinion should not take a licence) and 2 are ech of my kids iPads.

I am trying to watch films on a new Movie pass I recently installed and I keep getting a message that I am trying to activte another device!

Error code p6002!! Tried to chat onlune and yet 35mins after waiting still the advisor has not arrived. 

Bearing in mind I wanted this pass for the Xmas period...On trying to change a device it states I cannot then add (once a device is removed) until 1st Jan!!!! leaving 3 days left of the pass.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey CS

Here's a couple of things you should know:-

1) Whenever there is a software update on a device, with the exception of the Now TV and Roku boxes, the Now TV system sees those updates as additional devices. 

So, you've got two ipads and a laptop which will effectively multiply ever time their software is updated.

2) You have to manage these update events by letting Now TV's help chat know that your devices have received updates and it's not you trying to put additional devices onto your account. Therefore, could they delete these involuntary phantom devices so that you can continue to manage your Now TV account properly.

If you keep on top of this "phantom devices" problem then you will be able to add passes as and when you need to.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @ukbobboy I will contact The Live chat and see what they can do. Thanks for your help.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey CS

One thing I forgot to mention, you should keep a regular check on My Account >>> Manage devices to insure that you're not caught out when your IT devices are updated. 

Peace out.

UK Bob