cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keeps Logging out

Hi there, 

I have an issue with Nowtv on the PC, After an hour or so the app throws an error and logs out, im sure its timing out, but never had this issue in the first 3 months of using the service, but now it happens multiple times per day, its rather annoying!!

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you deleted and reinstalled the app?

If you have jump onto Live chat, they might be able to help. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes first thing i tried!..

ill try the live chat tomorrow .. thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

live chat is elusive ...no-one responding. I have done all the normal things and still it is happening - every 60-90 mins ...on both Mac & PC. NowTV seems to not want customers make contact. So typical of arrogant SKY ....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

please can 'someone' come with a solution ...!! PLease. It's REALLY irritating in the middle of watching something we get booted out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem , every about 20 mins it logs me out from mac and pc. I don't know what to do. I have already reinstalled the app

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Use this link to speak to Now TV staff, they will hopefully be able to help out.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This also has started to happen me too only a new issue. So annoying. If you find out how to resolve this please update us thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too nightmare I watch something after so long it signs me out and I have to go and sign in then bring up the annoying player hope it gets resolved it didnt use to happen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just signed up for a free trial and I'm having this problem on WIndows10 PC.  Watch 1 episode of something and click to view the next episode and it throws a forbidden error, so I have to go back to the website, log in again, search for the show, and open the correct episode.

I hope they get this fixed in 7 days 'cause this is no good and I won't be taking on a subscription if this is how this service works.