cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting F20000 error code when trying to use TV player on Windows 10 laptop 2018

Is there a fix for this as i have followed the help article advice and i still get the same error code

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Is there a fix for this as i have followed the help article advice and i still get the same error code

Welcome to the Forum 🙂

Can you try turning your computer off and back on again can you also try following these steps:

Restart the NOW TV Player

1. Close the NOW TV Player by clicking on the red X in the top left corner of the NOW TV Player.
  2. Go back to the NOW TV website and re-launch the NOW TV Player by clicking Play on the show, movie or sports programme again.

If the issue is not resolved, Reinstall the NOW TV Player.

Reinstall the NOW TV Player

1. Close the NOW TV Player by clicking on the red X in the top left corner of the NOW TV Player.
  2. Find the install location of the NOW TV Player in the Finder on the Mac (usually in Application) and uninstall by deleting it.
  3. Clear all cookies (or just the nowtvPlayerInstalled cookie) in the web browser you're using to download the NOW TV Player.
  4. Go back to the NOW TV website and follow the Installing the NOW TV Player steps (above) again.

Thanks Niamh 

NOWTV Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have done all that already and it does not work.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Had it for days. Restarting computer and reinstalling NowTV has had no effect.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I have tried EVERYTHING that was recommended by Niamh but it still doesn't work. Keep on getting f20000. This has started after the Win 10 April 2018 update. Before that update everything was fine. HELP PLEASE !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, and believe me I have tried restarting and re-installing already! Can someone fix this please?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Can't help with the f20000 error ( @Tony-D may have some suggestions there) 
but if you are using Windows 8.1/10 then you could try downloading the dedicated NOW TV app from the Windows Store and see if that works better instead

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not sure if yours is working yet, but just an update for anyone still getting this issue. I followed all of the instructions to no avail, and when I spoke to one of the NowTV people on Saturday evening on webchat they told me it was a known issue and that I would get an email from their technical team once it was fixed.

Still waiting for anything from them and the error persists... But it is something to bear in mind before you spend an hour or so reinstalling the app, clearing cookies etc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the information mate, having the same problems and also spent 10mins trying to do what they suggest, only recently had this now tv stuff. Makes me wonder if i've wasted my money by paying for something I already can't use (bought for the golf originally but also found out couldn't use on demand/watch amen corner). Hopefully this is resolved soon otherwise some form of compensation be nice for loss of days

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive not had mine working for weeks now - Compensation NOW TV??!