cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introducing the new TV guide: Find and watch all live channels with just one click!

Hi everyone,

Since the new top menu launched on our website, some of our members are finding it difficult to access our live TV shows and movies channels. We heard you, and that’s why we’re introducing the ‘TV Guide’ option to the top menu.

2277249d-d1a4-4f0c-b756-36fdba038742.jpg

Starting today, members using the website can now access all live content by visiting the TV Guide section via the top menu. Switching between live channel categories is easy - just open the dropdown menu at the top left corner of the page and move seamlessly between channels for TV shows, movies, sport, and kids.

Whether you want to watch the latest Sky News or the next live sports events, finding live content on NOW is easier than ever before.

Let us know what you think of the new TV Guide page by commenting below.

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Simon-J 

Can the quick TV Guide launch top menu be also considered for the newest Mobile NOW App software released recently which is currently missing? 

Would be great if it can get added.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @schnapps yes this is in the works for next year.

Popeye13
Scholar 2

Indeed, surely the apps would have been the preferred option for this to firstly roll out to, the website seems an odd choice but, hey-ho

MajorChudley
Advocate

This seems to be missing from the App and there is now no TV Guide

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MajorChudley 

For now its only been added to PC & Mac hence the section of the forum its been posted in.

NOW Community>Using NOW>Player & App>PC & Mac>Re: Introducing the new TV guide: Find and watch a

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MajorChudley 

For the time being you will have to click on either TV Shows, Movies, Sports on the top quick access tab, then when the secondary screen appears, go to live TV grid row, then click on the "View All" link to find the TV Guide now and next relating to either TV shows, Movies etc

BevNow
Advocate

Hiya

• I'm new to NowTV and am trying to display a live TV guide which shows all live TV including eg bbc, itv, ch4 etc. Unfortunately the guide is only showing me sky channels and I have to switch between the bbc and c4 apps to get their TV guide. How do I display all live TV in one place?
  • Hope you can help 
  • Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BevNow 

The only way you can do that is through BT TV. Otherwise it’s not possible.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@BevNow @gavs82008 

Yes via BT TV, and as a separate guide on your phone or tablet, but anyone can use it, not just BT TV subscribers:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/channel-guide/m-p/612696/highlight/tr...

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.