cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I delete the NowTV app on MacOS?

I cannot find the NowTV desktop app in Applications folder, though it appears in the Launchpad view. In Launchpad view, if I hold on the app (till it starts shaking), there is no deletion option next to it. How can I get rid of this app from my computer? 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Look in the Applications folder within your user folder, rather than the main Applications folder.  Drag it to trash (where it belongs).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Dom, this helped me out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Likewise....but now it cannot play anything as it is looking for the app!

So how do we overcome that? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

As you require the NOW TV Player to watch and could not get one, try this link. : https://web.static.nowtv.com/watch/NOWTVPlayerInstaller-Mac.zip

By clicking on the above link, it will download a Zip file. Install the NOW TV player after downloading it.

Also, before installing it, make sure the old NOW TV Player which you have installed is completely removed from your MAC and also, uninstall the Cisco Video Guard which gets installed with the NOW TV Player. Clear cache, cookies and history. Restart the system and post that, download the NOW TV Player using the above link and install it. It will work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Look in the Applications folder within your user folder, rather than the main Applications folder.  Drag it to trash (where it belongs).

I have this problem too, could you explain this step in more detail as I can't follow it. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have this problem too, could you explain this step in more detail as I can't follow it. Thanks.

Ok, I can answer that myself now. I have looked in my user folder but there's nothing there. It says the App is damaged so I fear I have a corrupt App that I now can't delete, an icon effectively........