cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Now TV membership

I have got NOW broadband, is the NOW TV free for me? I would be appreciative if someone can reply. 

Ferd by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Streaming Available

Bought a Sky Sports pass yesterday and wanted to watch Everton tonight.The streaming is not working at all on my Mac so I can't watch the game.Paid £20  

Change stream resolution from browser player

Hi everyone,since when i'm using  nowTv browser player (from chrome) i cannot change the stream resolution. Particularly i would like to lower the quality when using a metered connection, typically a mobile connection.I cant believe that the player m...

Belox86 by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Problem with full screen on NOW TV Player

Whenever I toggle this new player to full screen the UI never disappears, makes it incredibly pointless to use seeing as it always have a massive pause button and a pair of arrows stuck in the middle of the screen.Using Windows 7 if that matters.

pause and rewind button

hi - the pause and rewind/fast forward buttons appear in the middle of the screen and won't hide when the programme is playing. how do i get rid of these?

Linux is accepted as a browser on nowtv.it ?

Hello to everyone. Actually I'm using Linux and I would like to see the DRM protected contents offered by nowtv.it because I have a paid account with them. Browsers supported by nowtv.it  :Google Chrome version 102 or later (on MAC and Windows)Mozill...

marietto by Observer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Getting Error code: VGC-4253024462:4253024462

I've had NowTV for some time now and have only just now started experiencing this error code: Error code: VGC-4253024462:4253024462 stating that I have screen recording devices. I have done an intense anti virus&malware scan, deleted the player app, ...

Location issues

I'm trying to watch NOWTV on my computer. The website says I am in a different country, no matter what browser I use. I don't use a VPN, my IP is based in England, and my computer's location is UK - anyone have an idea why NOWTV thinks I'm elsewhere?