cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help! how to stay signed in so stream is not stopped? error 20002

Help! my stream keeps on stopping while im in the middle of watching something both live and VOD it seems to be regular time intervals after about 4o mins as i cant get through a half of football or a 50 min programme without needing to close the player and log back in.

if anyone has a fix for this its much appreciated

i have recently switched from win 7 to win 10 and had to redownload the player and it appears this has started since then as i never previously had this issue. its really annoying!

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For the last couple of weeks I've been getting the same too.. around 30-40 mins before being logged out on the website which then stops the stream working... Have to make sure to leave a tab open in the browser to be able to quickly log back in and hope I didn't miss something...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Bacillus, yes i also get exactly the same issue and using ver2004 win 10. Annoying having to log back in every 30 minutes, i did read somewhere that NOW TV are doing this to all accounts logged in on computers (ie those not using the stick directly) i can almost guarantee i will miss something important 😠

Treevey134777
Advocate

same, its starting to drove me crazy, have to keep logging in every time the episode ends. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been happening the past week with me as well. Always logs me out after 35 or 55 mins. Only thing is I'm using Mac but ill try speak on live chat and raise the issue there as well. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Olivia, i get this same issue too on my computer, for no reason i get the "something went wrong" message and it cuts off the stream. When i go to restart it the system has logged me out 😠 so have to log back in again which can be very annoying whenit happens every 30 minutes.