cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help! how to stay signed in so stream is not stopped? error 20002

Help! my stream keeps on stopping while im in the middle of watching something both live and VOD it seems to be regular time intervals after about 4o mins as i cant get through a half of football or a 50 min programme without needing to close the player and log back in.

if anyone has a fix for this its much appreciated

i have recently switched from win 7 to win 10 and had to redownload the player and it appears this has started since then as i never previously had this issue. its really annoying!

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
owlqueen
Scholar

Spoiler

I'm having the same issue. On windows 10, only started yesterday but mine is logging me out every 20 minutes. The website, not the player.

ukbobboy
Legend

@owlqueen  @Anonymous User 

Have either of you guys tried Now TV's Live Chat?:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv

They will probably escalate this Win 10 problem up to the next help level.

UK Bob

owlqueen
Scholar
I’m on with them now, however the website timeout keeps disconnecting me from the chat and making me log in again haha
ukbobboy
Legend

@owlqueen 

Hi OQ

Sorry to hear you're having such difficulties, having just bought a Win 10 laptop myself I probably will not use it to watch online TV for now.

Anyway, try emailing customer services:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

UK Bob

owlqueen
Scholar

Thanks ! I managed to stay connected log enough for them to escalate it to the technical guys, awaiting an email back from them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing here for the last 3 weeks.

Logged out after every 30-45 minutes !!

Happens on all 4 pc devices i use Now Tv on and also i get the picture freezing with the audio making a screeching sound and then it starts up again.

Really sick of this and whats worst is my mates all have firesticks with illegal IPTV and they pay very little for a lot more and im the one who looks like a right mug paying so much for such a bad service !!

Never have problems with Netflix or Amazon Prime, Sky you really need to make your service better but i have been saying this for years and you never do.

Fix or i and no doubt many others will look elsewhere !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good luck if they ever reply, i have raised 4 issues in the past and never had one reply.

Better off googling an answer but hopefully the tech guys will get in touch !

bacillus
Expert

this has happen to me as well for the last couple of days.

it appears that you get logged out from now tv after about 30 minutes and have to log back in to continue viewing.

I'm using win 10 2004 with the edge browser.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happening to me too. I'm getting logged out every ~30 minutes. It's super annoying. Unacceptable for a service I'm paying so much for every month. When watching football, I've missed goals because of being logged out.