cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Header and Footer on Now TV Player

Hi all,

I've just joined Now TV for a trial initially, but our intention is to test eveything out today and then if ok, purchase a Sky Sports Pass so we can all watch the Lions Rugby matches.

I have a fast Windows 10 PC with good Broadband speed.

I've just tested out the Now TV Player and the speed and quality look pretty good.

However, one thing is annoying me slightly . . . . . when watching a program, the header bar (which shows the program channel and name at the top) and thefooter bar (which shows the progress) keep appearing and then disappearing, evey 10 seconds or so. The mouse isn't being touched at all.

Obviously, when watching a program, I don't want this to be happening throughout and so I wondered what might be causing it and is there a fix?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just tried to delete my post, but can't figure out how!

Anyway, just to say that it seems that my Mouse has to be position off the Now TV Player screen, way up the top. 

Problem solved!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you happen to be using an nvidia graphics card by any chance? I have a feeling there could be something funky going on with shadowplay 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do have a nvidia card, so it's possible, although i usually have shadowplay turned off (eg. totally disabled as opposed to not recording).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this problem when my PC is plugged into my TV.

I have found that if you do not maximise the window in Windows (make it as large as you can) then use the full screen mode in Now Player.

This is not a perfect solution but it is better than the top/bottom banner showing. 

Hope this helps.