cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Full Screen Menu Bar Won't disappear

I have the live tv stream working right now in full screen but the menu bar won't disappear showing what is on now and what is up next. How can I make this disappear while in full screen?
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same pronlem. It goes for a bit then comes back  again. really annoying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did notice that if the Windows 10 desktop has the bacground image set to change at intervals, it makes the top and bottom bars pop up for a few seconsds and then disappear. I had to set mine to 1 hour.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I to am having the same problem, only works when it goes full screen using the icon or pressing F11. Best work around I can do is collapse the task bar and fill the screen with the window; you get left with a bar at the top, without the control symbols; a slight improvement.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi folks, 

are other people having problems going full screen on the Now TV ap ? We are using a mac.

We try to go full screen and then the episode titles appear and the duration bar appears at the bottom.

I've seen people experiencing this problem on a PC - has anyone solved it on a MAC?

Cheers,

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the exact same problem...it really means that I cannot watch anything  because it is so annoying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. SO annoying. I contacted Now TV Support via Live Chat and they were unable to help. I just want to watch GoT!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have saved my sanity. Instantly fixed the issue
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. I have spent an hour with online customer service, and they seemed absolutely clueless. Terrible, terrible service all round.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Put in full screen move the mouse out of the display then press f11 twice to put it in a window then back to full screen

Thanks 

Keefie
Advocate

I deleted the app and reinstalled it. I was asked to sign in again and that sorted it.