cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Problem with full screen on Mac

I have the same issue. SO annoying. I contacted Now TV Support via Live Chat and they were unable to help. I just want to watch GoT!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Full Screen Menu Bar Won't disappear

The info bar at the bottom of my tv screen (via pc and hdmi) wont go away. Clicling screen or bar dosn't help. Any other ideas?

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi im using the now tv player and the full screen menu bar keeps popping up when im watching things its really annyoing and i can get it to stop ive tried disabling my mouse so its not that

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I fixed it by exiting full screen and placing cursor on to Now TV border. Obviously not an acceptable solution and I will be asking for a refund of Pass. Just updated Now TV and did not have this problem last time. Problem last time was badly pixelated screen. Cannot believe how bad this service is. You used to be able to buy Pass straight to Sky Box. Nothing like improving a service to customers.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have saved my sanity. Instantly fixed the issue
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just had this issue on a windows PC and it seems to have been because I was running "Speccy" a hardware monitoring program. I stopped running the said program and all was well again. So maybe check what other processes you have running. Hope this helps someone.

0 Thanks
Kirov
Mentor

I have the same problem. I have spent an hour with online customer service, and they seemed absolutely clueless. Terrible, terrible service all round.

0 Thanks
Gearoid
Advocate

For me increasing the font size fixed it. Don’t ask me why!! 

0 Thanks