cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Full Screen Menu Bar Won't disappear

I have the live tv stream working right now in full screen but the menu bar won't disappear showing what is on now and what is up next. How can I make this disappear while in full screen?
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, that's strange. Clicking on the screen should make the menu bar go away as it would through a laptop/PC. Moving the cursor should also resolve this. If that fails can you try updating the browser. If you're still getting issues can you try downloading Firefox and try to view content on there for us.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same problem - tried through chrome and firefox. Please can i get some advice? I wonder how many people are cancelling because of it...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just activated my first ever day pass and am experiencing the exact same issue.

Won't be buying anymore 'til this is fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The info bar at the bottom of my tv screen (via pc and hdmi) wont go away. Clicling screen or bar dosn't help. Any other ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For me increasing the font size fixed it. Don’t ask me why!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi im using the now tv player and the full screen menu bar keeps popping up when im watching things its really annyoing and i can get it to stop ive tried disabling my mouse so its not that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I fixed it by exiting full screen and placing cursor on to Now TV border. Obviously not an acceptable solution and I will be asking for a refund of Pass. Just updated Now TV and did not have this problem last time. Problem last time was badly pixelated screen. Cannot believe how bad this service is. You used to be able to buy Pass straight to Sky Box. Nothing like improving a service to customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just had this issue on a windows PC and it seems to have been because I was running "Speccy" a hardware monitoring program. I stopped running the said program and all was well again. So maybe check what other processes you have running. Hope this helps someone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Laptop connected to TV with HDMI cable. Excellent picture. When in small screen mode menu bar disappears but in full screen mode the menu bar does not auto-hide. I have clicked cursor on screen and off screen and it is still there.

Using Windows 10 fully updated and the Now TV app. Help please.

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have the live tv stream working right now in full screen but the menu bar won't disappear showing what is on now and what is up next. How can I make this disappear while in full screen?