cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Four numbers showing on screen

For some reason my now tv player is showing a little black box on the top left of the screen with four numbers in whenever I play anything. Why is this happening and how do I turn it off?

5 REPLIES 5
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you could post a screen image of these numbers, we may be able to tell you what they mean, and maybe how to get rid of them.

stormos
Advocate

I'm on laptop. Press b and they will go away. Not sure what they mean but the numbers 4830 show when i press b, when watching S2E7 of GoT. Hope this helps.

RoyB
Legend

Hi @stormos 

I hope the posters in this two-year-old thread got an answer at the time, and aren’t still waiting 😛

The b is for bitrate, and Boost doesn’t work on laptops, which is why you get the 720p number of 4830, while those with Boost, on TVs and such, see 7830.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
stormos
Advocate

Haha! I didn’t realise it was over two year old😂 I came to google because I had the same question then mistakenly figured out how to turn it off. :))

Roy
Advocate

Thank you!!