cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Formula 1 timings stream

I was told by a friend that Sky F1 coverage on NOW TV comes with a stream of timings for the session along with a live track map. Also there is apparently an option for onboard cameras.

Is this a feature? If so how do i find it.

• PC
2 REPLIES 2
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If they exist, they will appear under “Bonus Streams”, which are at the bottom of the home screen. Note, however, the menu option to view bonus streams will only show if there are currently any playing, and, of course, if the device/app you are using supports them.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just to follow up from what @Mark_Weinreb bonus streams are only available on the following devices.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-features

Got a NOW Sports Membership, and one of the supported devices listed below? You can access extra channels on selected sports events using Bonus Streams, including additional EFL matches and F1 Race Control.

• NOW Smart Stick & Boxes (except the NOW Smart Box with Freeview)
  • Roku boxes and streaming players
  • YouView box
  • Apple TV HD (4th gen) or 4K
  • Amazon Fire TV Stick (2nd & 3rd Gen, 4K, Lite & Basic Edition)
  • PS4
  • PS5
  • Xbox One
  • Xbox Series X/S
  • LG or Samsung Smart TV
  • JVC Fire TV Edition Smart 4K TV.

You’ll find all available Bonus Streams at the bottom of your NOW app homepage. Don't worry if you can't see any Bonus Streams right now – they'll appear automatically by the time the event starts.

Keep in mindYou can’t access Bonus Streams with a Sports Day or Week Membership. NOW Boost features, including full HD and 50 frames per second, aren't available on Bonus Streams.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help