cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Feedback before I cancel

I'm about to cancel my subscription, and before I do I wanted to provide some candid feedback on the service, which suffice to say I was not impressed with:

- It requires a piece of desktop software to be installed on my computer, which adds no value. Netflix manages without this so please don't kid yourselves that it's required to protect copyright.
- It doesn’t remain logged in between sessions, so I have to constantly re-input my password. Presumably your security people told you this was neccessary but it's really not since the content isn't sensitive. Netflix stays permanently logged in unless I clear my cache.
- The My Passes page of the website requires Adblock Plus to be disabled? Seriously? This is the most incompetent thing ever.
- Presumably as with most of your customer base, I only really signed up to watch Game of Thrones. I was utterly astounded that the programme is interrupted twice by logos where ad breaks are supposed to go. (Thankfully no ads at least.) This breaks immersion completely and is nothing short of dreadful. How on earth have you not managed to stream an uninterrupted version of the programme?

I think NowTV need to have a serious think about whether their streaming service offering holds up against competitors.
0 REPLIES 0