cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message f20000 and no NowTV

I signed up for a weeks pass for Sky Sports. After 4 days of viewing I received error message f200000 and the Now TV app failed to work.

I then had an hours online chat with a polite assistant who was unable to resolve the issue. I then asked him to make sure that my account was closed and no further charges would apply. 

Next day 9th June I receive a message- 

Thank you for contacting NOW TV.

I understand your concern that you're not able to watch NOW TV Content.

I would not like a precious customer like you to face such a hassle as this is not the way we make a impression on our valuable customers.

I know how annoying this can be be, worry not we will definitely get this sorted for you.

So lets see what happens next. So far its not Nowtv.

66 REPLIES 66
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please set up your Windows on OpenDNS https://support.opendns.com/hc/en-us/articles/228007207-Windows-10-Configuration-Instructions

You can get your OLD DNS back by checking your ISP DNS on https://www.whatsmydns.net/dns/uk

Set DNS to open DNS:
Primary: 208.67.222.222
Secondary: 208.67.220.220

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Onkar,

Are you saying that I should reconfigure my DNS to be able to get NOWTV?

Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gave up with Now TV. 

No real assistance, all suggestions tried.

Bye

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I sent you a private message on the 13th  June which is showing as not read, if you could take a look in your inbox I've sent over some information. You can reply directly to me in a private message if you have any questions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got this error using NowTV player with Chrome Windows 7 - best solution was to watch from IE

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - error f20000 and Sky do not have any idea how to fix it. have unnstalled and then reinstalled nowtv player, ciscovideoguard and deleted the relevant folders. the suggestion of clearing the cache and history seems a pure guess as firefox and IE, for example, and chrome don't use the same cache. It's wrong but shows they're guessing and whistling in the dark. I won't pay again for no service, that's for sure.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Do you have multiple monitors connected to your Windows computer by any chance?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No – one monitor only.

It’s bizarre - I remove everything, reinstall etc. then it works. However, after rebooting it’s back to the f20000 error again.

Didn't have any trouble last season. I'm dismayed that now tv just doesn't have a solution.

Can't be paying for no service.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Do you have any 'switch-gear' between your computer and your monitor?

What's your video connection chain?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope - just a straight DVI cable from the video card to the monitor - the arrangement that worked successfully all last season.