cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: VGC-4253024360:4280287235

Hi,

I cannot watch anything on my macbook, get this error code after the content tries to play on the now tv player, anyone have any ideas,

Thanks,

Simon

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

this happens for me also on Windows 7. Successfull streaming happens eventually on a second or third try after a period of up to 30 minutes.

obviously not that convenient 😞

Cheers,

Heinz

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code : VGC-4253024360 : 4280287235

Having the same issue on my Macbook Pro?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too! not manage to get it to work in well over an hour. they left it brokrn like this for nearly a year before, hope its fixed sooner than that. I tried the closing of the player and restarting FIX, also tried the re installing FIX, both on the website, neither works

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue and the chat online does not seem to function.  Bit of a disappointment

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems odd that they have a specific error code but now tv seem unable to say what the problem is. I'm getting no update from them, though they gavce me a case number. I have not been able to watch a thing since I paid for access- am I going to have to watch GoT through some other channel?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi drily, 

This is a problem with GStreamer (a package the app uses in order to stream from their servers), I ran the program from my terminal and the following errors are kicked out. There is an annoying fix but nothing that anyone should need to do when installing an application.

for proof of the error:

start
start

(<unknown>:52063): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: void gst_mini_object_unref(GstMiniObject *): assertion `GST_IS_MINI_OBJECT (mini_object)' failed

(<unknown>:52063): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: void gst_mini_object_unref(GstMiniObject *): assertion `GST_IS_MINI_OBJECT (mini_object)' failed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

what's the annoying fix?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Care to share the annoying fix? I launched the player from terminal and I can confirm that I get the exact same set of Gstreamer errors.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this problem too and tried literally everything to fix it. Eventually I tried connecting my macbook to my personal hotspot on my iphone and that worked! So maybe its a network issue, give it a go anyways! hope this helped 🙂