cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error: (T3nnn) – Accessing content on NOW TV

I'm trying to watch NOW TV today and keep on getting the following error under a minute into the program:

(T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV.
Please fix this to watch NOW TV.

The help article is not useful at all as I have not changed my internet connection, anti-virus, firewall or anything like that from when it was working fine earlier this week. I'm using IE 11 on Windows 7 (64 bit) and the only "change" to this system is that there have been a couple of automated Windows Updates, but I don't see how that could have any effect.

Please could someone on NOW TV address this issue? It seems to be some over-sensitive check in the software, as the program plays fine for at least half a minute before claiming this confusing and unhelpful error.

161 REPLIES 161
Anonymous User
Not applicable
This problem is still not fixed. I've had three repeats of this error tonight whilst watching SS1.

Each time the stream can be refreshed ok and it returns to normal, whereas last night it wouldn't restart.

It needs further investigation.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the error 4 times tonight on Sky Sports Ashes - the first one, fortunately, between the innings and the second after the England innings.  The other two times were part way through writing this...

Fortunately, if I get rid on the error message and click on the channel again, it starts again...

Earlier today, though, it went without the error for several hours...

The error surely can't be what the error message claims. There cannot  have been any changes at all to the antivirus or firewall settings on my machine (or to the first poster's) while we were watching, so it's can't be our machines.

When I had the problem (many times) on Sunday night, I followed all the recommended steps, including replacing Silverlight, and nothing helped.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to see that the issue is stil occuring foryou.

Before we can confirm that the issue is still occuring for you and others can you make sure that your antivirus programmes 

firewall and internet security products are up to date and running correctly. 

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing is happening to my service, repeatedly and during watching, having worked initially and is evidenly nothing to do with firewall or antivirus settings as the 'help' disingenuously suggests.  I am paying for this service and it needs resolving or I would suggest a refund would be suitable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting sick to the back teeth with this. It is totally unacceptable having to restart the stream every few minutes. Has anyone at NOWTV got the balls to ring Sky management up and TELL them to find out what the hell these Sky techs are doing and how long it is going to go on for. Of course, you guys at NOWTV will get all the grief from paying customers who expect to be able to watch what they pay for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem yet again...

I noticed there's another post (Re: T3nnn error on PC and Mac) which was answered at ‎26-08-2015 10:12, saying "This issue is now resolved. We're sorry for any interruption to your viewing yesterday evening."

Obviously, it hasn't been resolved - there were problems again yesterday evening and again now..!

Unfortunately, presumably because they regard it as resolved, that post has no <Reply> button..!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Ruth.

Yes they are but it's worth noting that this is only happening on the SS1 channel. All other channels are fine.

Regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's is happening on all the sports channels that I have had on. SS1,2 AND SSN. I have already stated what NOWTV need to do in the thread below. It's nothing to do with any customers equipment. It's is the Sky servers so lets have some honesty here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had a message yesterday to say that the T3nnn issue was resolved. Well it isn't. Have just tuned into SS3 to watch Essex v Yorkshire and I have had the T3nnn message and interruption three times in ten minutes! The fault is at YOUR end as prior to this I watched the Athletics on BBC2  for two hours without one interruption. PLEASE GET THIS SORTED or REFUND MY MONEY and DESIST FROMK TAKIUNG ANYMORE MONTHLY PAYMENTS. You are in breach of contract if you take my money and do not provide the service for which I am supposed to be paying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It has now stooped streaming. It truly is shocking.