cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error Code: OVP_00012

I'm getting this error code on the Premier League channel when I try to watch the PL Prediction Show, starting at 12:00 Saturday 2/12.

I googled the code and the only match coming up was a the code meant the programme is region restricted. I live in Ireland. Though, why would this particular show be restricted from Irish viewers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Might be worth having a word with the live chat for ROI customers to see if the issue is known. You can get to them here

https://help.nowtv.com/ie/contact-us

(some ROI customers seem to have difficulty getting to the ROI site, ending up on the UK site instead, so try checking in the footer for any go to Ireland site links if you have trouble).

One possibility could be an IP confusion in NOW TV's system, although if that was the case I'd expect you to have trouble accessing any channels rather than just the Football one.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now I'm getting the same error on the live match at 3 PM, even though I should be able to see that one!

There is something wrong with the player since the latest update.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Might be worth having a word with the live chat for ROI customers to see if the issue is known. You can get to them here

https://help.nowtv.com/ie/contact-us

(some ROI customers seem to have difficulty getting to the ROI site, ending up on the UK site instead, so try checking in the footer for any go to Ireland site links if you have trouble).

One possibility could be an IP confusion in NOW TV's system, although if that was the case I'd expect you to have trouble accessing any channels rather than just the Football one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I contacted the live support yesterday and got it fixed. Seems like the solution was a roll-back to the older version of the player. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do you roll back to an early version ?