cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't Subscribe to NowTV

Subscribed to NowTV for 2 months at least. After getting the fullscreen bug with the NowTV player (UI keeps reappearing for no reason), I uninstalled and reinstalled the program.

Now the player does not work at all for me. I have tried reinstallling it several times and resetting my system, using different browsers and even IE11 and Silverlight. However the streaming service I barely recieve when Silverlight sometimes works is of low visual and audio quality. Not worth my £6.99 a month. Not worth any money at all. Fix this garbage player. Where did you get this cheap software? 

Netflix takes a dump on this service. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wow... Nice use of big type!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital Thanks for answering this. @Anonymous User We would advise to un install the app and re install the app again. if this doesnt work try doing the lates update ont he device you are using also if you can let us know what device this is happening on.    

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This might help you with the fact that the UI keeps reappearing

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/Problem-with-full-screen-on-NOW-TV-Player/m-p/434029/highlight/true#M6614

There is also a great suggestion by another poster one post down from the link I have given you above

CC @Anonymous User

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.