cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same error message coming up - and I am only trying to use NowTV on 1 device.

Please help me resolve this as it has been going on since yesterday.

Thanks,

vv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi vv_ and bb74, 

You should be able to continue with the service as we've made a change to your account. Please get back in touch if you're still having difficulties.

Regards, 

Mo

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cheers Mo. Appears to be working again now. Many thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am trying to watch a fiilm on my pc but it is saying devcice limit reached, and it is sayng only my telly is the account attached 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi lucky2b15,

Thanks for your post.

I have sent you a Private Message about your issue.

Please log onto NOW TV again and this will be resolved.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to watch a fiilm on my Macbook but it is saying "Your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device." but it is saying only my now tv box as the device attached to the account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as you have an old account (at least since 2013) you'll be hitting the one change a month rule, with the box being the first, the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i have only one decived atched to my account which is a xbox360 and im trying to watch something on my laptop and it wont let me it says all the devices spaces are full can you help please

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Crossfire79,

Thanks for posting.

It sounds like you've reached your maximum device changes for the month.

Please see this article for more information on managing your devices.

I've sent you a private message regarding your account information.

Thanks

Simon
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same problem.

Only use the same 1 PC for streaming but shows 4 devices SMPC1 SMPC2 SMPC3 SMPC4! Where are they from? I removed one to make slot for my laptop but now I get "Your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device." Could it be happening because of Google Chrome updating itself regularly or cookies being emptied once in a while?

Want to add my laptop now. Please help.