cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My new NOW TV Smart box arrived today, so swapped out the old for new, deleted all old devices, but guess what "Device Limit Reached" when I try to use it, I know its only a few days until November 1st, but any chance of a reset please?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User fancy helping @Anonymous User with their lil device issue so they can enjoy Now on the fab smart box 🙂

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Of course! Thanks @4268

I've just granted you with a few more device changes on your account @Anonymous User let us know if you're able to get it sorted out okay!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I can't watch now tv because every time it tells me that I have reached my limit so help me please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Zahra, 

We're sorry you're experiencing this.

For more information on this please see our Device Management link.

We hope this helps and gets you up and running again!

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I only have my iPhone registered and on my laptop, xbox and PS3 it keeps saying 'Device limit reached' but I've checked all I have registered is my phone. If you could sort that out for me it would be great!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I only have my iPhone registered and on my laptop, xbox and PS3 it keeps saying 'Device limit reached' but I've checked all I have registered is my phone. If you could sort that out for me it would be great!

Hi Winsbury,

I have sent you a private message as this matter is account related.

Cheers,

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
hi there I only have my youview box as my device nothing else it was working fone this morning but I can not watch a film tonight for some reason need help asap
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi yeatesy77,

Thanks for posting.

Is this related to a device management issue?

Can you tell us exactly what is happening as we'll need more information to help you.

Thanks.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
it was to do with my device management but with patients I have sorted the matter my self and got it working thanks anyway