cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I only have one device and its already been reset still not working help

Hello [insert name here] Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting us know about your devices.

You may have reached your number of device changes.

You can find out more information about this via our Device Management page within our Help articles.

We have since made a note of this for you and you should be able to playout now.

Thanks a lot.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I try to watch something it says that I have reached maximum device limit but there are no devices registered. And I still have all four slots for devices! Please help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

My daughter has removed devices from the account by accident.  She couldn't get it to play on her device as it said that too many were already playing.  She thought she was logging the devices off but has actually deleted them so now we can't add anymore as it says we have got the maximum device limit reached and used all the changes.  Is there any way we can add a device now?  We have only got it on one device now and it really defeats the object of  having it.  Am i going to have to wait 1 month to install a new device?  And then another month for the next device?  When does the month start from?? From registration or changes made?  Please can you let me know if there is anything we can do to add a device now?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

My daughter has removed devices from the account by accident......

Hi kiar28,

Sorry to hear that, don't worry, we've all done it :-).

As this is account related we aren't able to openly discuss this on the Community as it is an open forum.

For this reason, I've dropped you a private message. To get to your private messages just go back on to the first Community page and it will be a little envelope hovering near the top on the right.

Give us a shout if you need anything else.

All the best,

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 3 devices attached to my account meaning i have one left however i am getting the 'device limit reached' error.

Please assist.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JCooper,

Thanks for getting in contact.

Can you please refer to my post here, please.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Aaron,

Apologies I was not aware of this policy. Is it at all possible on this one occasion that you can somehow allow me to add one device. The device that i will add will be my primary now tv device.

many thanks,
Jake. 
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi JCooper,

Thanks for your reply.

I've sent you a private message regarding your account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also have the same problem. Infuriating. Why do you at NowTV realise that many people are having this problem. Dont you think it is doing you damage. I had afree 2 month cinema pass which I cannot use due to all of this hassle with devices. You need to get your act together and start caring about your customers or you will lose them like me now to other options. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have 3 devices attached to my account meaning i have one left however i am getting the 'device limit reached' error.

Please assist.

asa above

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi L

I just posted a reply to @Cat21 at the following URL:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Offers-Promotions/Devices/m-p/449056/thread-id/24837

You may find it interesting.

UK Bob