cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I still cannot watch anything, I sent an email this morning about this but have heard nothing.

Again I deleted all devices thinking to add two more but obviously I didn't know that I couldn't.

I have missed the first day of the Ashes so far.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you are after a fast reply you should use live chat instead of email. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I tried that but its not working for me so far.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

set up pc ok

set up ps3 ok

set up second ps3 no good error 6003

removed fist ps3 still no good error 6003

tried to re setup first ps3 no good error 603

only pc works

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ps3kid,

Thanks for your post and my apologies for the late reply.

I have re-set you devices at this end so you will now be able to add the four of your choice.

I hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two weeks ago my account showed 4 devices (iPhone, iPad and 2 sticks) and 2 free spaces. I thought this odd because I knew there were 3 sticks being used on the account. I then added a fourth stick so that all spaces would be taken.

Last night I had an error message which closed the film we were watching in sky movies. From that point none of the sticks have worked and my account shows only the iPhone and iPad as devices registered with all other slots greyed out and stating I cannot add anymore devices until 1st September.  I don’t understand what has happened because I have only added one device and done absolutely nothing else. I don’t want to pay for the whole of August and not be able to watch on any of my televisions. Can anyone help? I can find nothing on the now website and no way of contacting an actual person

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ps3kid,

Thanks for getting in contact with us regarding your devices.

Can you please refer to our device management article regarding how devices work.

Please be aware that there are multiple combinations that can be considered as a change. For example if you remove two devices this will count as a change, meaning you will not be able to  replace these devices.

Please be careful with your device changes in future.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi only got one device registered getting same message could you do anything for me

doesnt matter sorted it now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Libbie,

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so everything should be up and running again. You can find how to manage your devices here.

Thanks,

Leon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have 3 devices registered on my now tv and i am trying to register the fourth device but it says you have reached your device limit. Could you reset my registered devices? thanks