cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues when trying to manage your devices. 

Please be aware that although you have 2 free slots, if you have made your 1 change for the month you will not be able to add any more. 

Please see this article here on device limits

I have also sent you an email regarding this. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its really frustrating that im paying for your services everyt month and have not been able to view any movies on my laptop. i am in university and use now tv to watch films on when i am not home .. i have my telly registered at home too when i am there. but the stupid message keeps popping up saying ive exceeded limit so i am essenially paying for something that is currently useless to me ! could you please reset my limits please so could add my laptop and my partners computer on too !! thank you

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email regarding this. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

my registered laptop is notplaying -  i am being told that i have to wait till the 1st of feb to change it.  i am sure this laptop is registered to watch now tv!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, I can see that this has been resolved via our livchat team which is great. Have a nice day 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same problem I only had 2 devices listed in my account and even after removing one of them I still get blocked

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email regarding this soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having problems watching Now TV on my Windows PC and XBOX devices. I recently bought a Now TV Box and swapped my Mac device for the Box. 

However since doing this I have not been able to use my other devices. It comes up with the message that there are too many devices registered. When we only have 4 devices connected (including the PC n XBOXs).

Please sort this out as no one in the house can watch Now TV that we are paying a lot for!!!

thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

old thread but mine has done the same. I have it on the playstation, a live tv box and 2 of the older boxes. now now tv wont work on the live tv box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my user name is christrachael14