cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email regarding this. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive deleted the wrong device by mistake again [habit of mine lol]

can a device limit please be reset so i can sort it [just in time for the christmas run up]

many thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is clearly a big problem - I HAVE NOT REACHED MY DEVICE LIMIT. Last week I had the same issue where I was informed that my device limit has been reached and yet it had not!!

It is again half way through what I wanted to watch ..... what I paid to watch. A complete wast of money! Thought the Watchdog exposure may have given some urgency to solving your problems.

Please sort this issue out now and forever ... I am gathering evidence to make a claim in the small claims court as I have not received what I am paying for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User once you have added your initial 4 devices you can only make a device change once every calendar month. Even if you delete every device you would need to wait until December before you could add your next one. 

However Live Chat are pretty friendly and should be able to help you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only have 4 devices! I do not want to add any more, I just want to use the same device I used on Saturday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since Saturday, I have not done anything which would affect the number of devices I use ...... today was the first opportunity to watch Now TV since Saturday and I wanted to use the same device ..... and Now TV failed ... this is not the first time!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User is that device a PC or Mac? If it's recently had an update (either os or Silverlight) the fingerprint Silverlight takes might have changed causing the system to see it as a new device. But like I said, Live Chat are friendly and should be able to help you out.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch.

I have sent you an email regarding this. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to watch now tv on my set top box (nowtv) but it's saying maximum allowances reached, I have my phone and chrome cast but just want to use the box I paid for? Please help what do I do?