cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Live Chat

Go to the help link then to contact us, answer the two drop down questions then if needed scroll down the page and you will see links to Live Chat, Email and Forum.

If the Live Chat option is missing everyone is busy and you should try again in a few minutes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys ... I have the same problem, would one of the team please reser my device access.

cheers

\anne

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cohannon,

Thanks for posting,

I'm afraid that's not something we can do via the Community, you'll need to speak to the guys on Live Chat or Email so they can take a look at your account.

Please use the contact us page form the link at the bottom of the page to get in touch, simply fill in the drop downs and click go, scroll down if you do not see the buttons straight away.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same issue help, ive got two empty slots and it says my device limit is reached

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi BgRobb6969,

Sorry to hear you have experienced this.

If you contact live chat, as provided in Stephen-L's post above, they will be able to help you get this resolved.

Hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Rich-L

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am currently not able to watch movies on any of my devices and am very unhappy with this situation. i found an unidentified device on my account and it is now telling me ive reached my device limit. i hav tried desperately to watch movies but have had no joy. Please resolve this situation as soon as possible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If you visit Live Chat they will be able to resolve your problem very quickly
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Look This is just ridiculos why set a device limit to add or remove there is absolutley no point in it what so ever I got this so my family could use it halfway through watching something it went off and said simentalious streams limit then changed to device limit its time to cancel subscription I think bad customer experience.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I accidently closed the browser as I was sleepy now I cannot watch anything as it says I have reached my limit of devices. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lynny1703, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

In order for us to look into this for you can you please come onto live chat. 

Live chat can be found here

Please fill out the drop downs in relation to your issue, the live chat option should then appear. 

Thanks, 

Karl