cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Barako,

Thanks for your post. Please sign into your NOW TV account and email us regarding this problem so we can help you further. 

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On my youveiw box it works and on my ps3 but on my mac it says device limit reached but not even had it for one month and the first time i wached it on my mac it worked please fix i dont want to wait a whole month to fix it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi unhappy_user_5,

Thanks for getting in contact.

If you can jump on a Live Chat with us an advisor can look into this for you.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having a problem with my now tv 

on my youview it works and on my ps3 it does two but when i try on my mac it says device limit reached and says i have to wait a month altough i am still in my first free month ???

please help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi unhappy_user_5,

Thank you for your post.

Please read the following about Managing Devices & Device Limits.

I have sent you a private message as it is account related.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem though it said I have reached my monthly devices. I deleted all but on device on there but after a month I still can't add a device?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, I appear to be having the same problem: reached my device limit, so I cleared the list with the intention of just re-adding a couple of devices.  Reading through the threads on this forum, I now realise that these changes are restricted to a limited number per month.

Any chance of a device reset, please Sky?

- Jase.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi synysterjase,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

All account related issues require you to Contact Us securely so that we can help.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i only have my laptop registered to my account, yet i am getting the error that i have reached the device limit and is not allowing me to watch any tv shows. I have double checked on the manage device settings and i definitely only have one registered, please help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i only have 2 devices connected and all it comes up...... is Your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device. For more info, please go to nowtv.com/help how is this possible and how can i fix it, its been like this for quite some time now on my laptop