cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Leon Iam having the same problem 2devices active but limit reached,this is 6months on

and still this problem .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you could follow the advice above given by Aylin-A and Contact Us here.

Thanks a lot.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The same thing is happening to me, I have no removed all of my devices buy it still won't let me voew any movies on my laptop
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User tas above can you contact us via Live Chat or email so we can assist you further with your account.

Thanks.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a joke

I upgraded my account using my laptop but I cant watch anything on the latop I used to uprgrade my account because I added a NowTV box to my account 20 days ago.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here!!

Had NowTv for a couple of weeks I have no devices added currently, Im stuck with device limit reached and I cant watch any films this weekend! Not to happy!!!

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Ant

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ant,

Thanks for your post and really sorry to hear of your issue. Please sign into your NOW TV account and drop us an email so we can help you out further with your query. 

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Aylin-A

Thanks I'll login now and send , cheers

Kind regards,

Ant

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive got the same problem  

please help me !!! getting realy annoyed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened to my account too, can you please reset it?

Thanks,

Gail