cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watch movies on two  iOs devices and on both the 'device limit reached' message is appearing and making it unable to watch. 

Please me resolve this problem, thanks in advance

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jolaf1.

Thanks for getting in contact.

Please be aware that as stipulated by Sky you are allowed one change a month after you have set up your initial four devices. Please refer to the following article regarding this.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for replying, but as it is the start of the month, i have not made any changes this month. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have this problem but when I go into manage devices there is nothing there. Please could you help, much appreciated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Staykalm,

As this is an account related issue, please sign in and email us so we can help you further. 

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here, all I know is I need help, all I seem to do is pay for error codes.!! 😞 ses I have reached maximum device on ps3 and on a now tv box .??
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for posting.

It sounds like you've reached your maximum device changes for the month.

Please see this article for more information on managing your devices.

For more help with this please use the contact us page where someone can access your account securely.
Thanks

Simon
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I get that but how if u can use up to four devices and I have two.?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello, i have the same problem there are no devices listed and it says it has reached the limit
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mandy1974,

Thanks for your post. As this is an account issue, I've sent you a private message so I can help you further. Please check it out. 

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team