cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have reached my limit which was fine and was with one of my devices being my ipad but suddenly my ipad is not letting me watch due to device limit being reached.
It's the only thing I want to watch it on.
Could you reset mine please.

Many thanks.

Matt 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I have reached my limit which was fine and was with one of my devices being my ipad but suddenly my ipad is not letting me watch due to device limit being reached............

Hi Mattneilj,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As this is account related we'll be unable to discuss this on the Community as it is an open forum.

Don't worry, we're not going to just leave you in the lurch, I've sent you a private message with more info.

Just give me a shout if you need anything else.

All the best,

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem... but I only connect ever on 2 devices, and I only have one device listed in my devices? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi razorsharp2,

It sounds like you have maxed your device limit.

You can find tips on how to manage your registered devices in the Help section. We know it is a little confusing at the moment and we are working on changing it so it's a little more straight forward.

In the mean time, I have sent you a private message with some account related info. I'm not able to post it on this thread as the Community is a public forum.

If you need anything else just give us a shout.

All the best,

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing this problem now but I only have 2 devices listed against my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi cmoseley,

Thank you for your post.

Take a look at Managing Devices Device Limits.

As it is account related I have sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a movie pass and I can't watch a movie because it's telling me my device limit has reached even though I haven't and plus I haven't used now tv for a long time. I want to watch a movie today please help. This is frustrating

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mmggg,

Thank you for your post.

Click here regarding device limit reached.

As this is account related you will shortly receive a private message.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ve now got the same problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe you've since been in touch with us via live chat.

If you need any further help, whether it be tech support or even a recommendation for a show/movie (we have excellent taste here at NOW TV) please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Thanks

Rob
NOW TV Team