cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here and trying to watch United v Arsenal. I'll be applying for a refund this is pathetic!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi mrplow.

Thanks for your post.

Are you logged into the correct account?

I have sent you a Private Message about this.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed back up to NOW TV thru my pc however it says I have reached my device limit (error 6003) when I try to watch something on my 360 or ps3. Only one slot is being used (by my pc) in the 'Manage Devices' section whilst the other 3 are empty.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thefriscokid,

Thanks for your post.

I have sent you a Private Message about your issue.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having the same problem with devices can someone help please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Iverhouse,

Thanks for gettign in contact with us.

Okay it seems you have used all your changes in the month. You may know, you get one of these every 30 days and it will begins once you set up your first 4 devices. From then on if you remove two devices, this counts as a change and you will not be able to add another. If you remove a device and add one, this is also a change. This results in you not being able to add another for 30 days.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i got the 10021 error on my tv 

but i am only streaming on one device can you guys help me sort it out please this has happened before thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Irivie88,

Thanks for your post.

We appreciate you taking some time out to contact NOW TV.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your devices

NOW TV currently allows all subscribers to have 4 devices allocated to each account.

You are also allowed one device reset per month, per account. You can manage your devices yourself by going to the my account section when signing in.

We are not Netflix so will function or work in the same way.

The good news is you can reset your devices at the start of the new month.

However, as a good will gesture, I have reset your devices for you. Simply play some content through your chosen device and it will automatically register.

Regards

Igor

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, same as all the others, not watching anything on any devices but it's telling me my limit is reached when I try to.
Regards eric
Anonymous User
Not applicable

•  device limit reached but only have one devcice...

same prblem , can someone help ? thanks