cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Flipper.

Thanks for your email.

We appreciate your time in getting in touch with NOW TV.

Here is a fix for your streams issue, simply follow these steps for a resolution.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-news-and-information/NOW-TV-Device-FAQs/m-p/75764#M90

Regards

Igor

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem here

I've not added any new devices and am using the same PC, Browser, etc as I have been doing for months and getting the message

Your device limit has been reached. Manage your devices at nowtv.com/account/devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am furious now.

I thought i would give NowTV Another chance so have now PAID for a months subscription started on the 29th, i watched a film on my pc, and then yesterday tried to watch one on my ipad but it says i have already had all my changes for the month and device level has been reached. ridiculous, so then i went back to my pc to watch a film on there and i am also locked out of that. so.... i am now paying for something that DOES NOT WORK! i had the same issue when i was on the free trial so thought now i am paying for it i may actually get to watch something. I currently subscribe to lovefilm and netflix and can happily watch these on my ipad, iphone, pc kindle fire and also my sons pc and ipad. this service (use the term loosesly costs me nearly twice as much and yet i cant even watch it one 1 device! i strongly suggest you people sort this problem out if you want to gain customers as I cant watch anything on anything I will be cancelling my joke of a subscription.

p.s Surely the length of this thread of disgruntled customers shows you need to get this problem fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mrshindle, struggling and bmseven, 

We've made a change that should resolve the issue but please go to the following link for more information about managing devices

Regards,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i only have one device registered and i bought a now tv box for my room but its not letting me watch anything, keeps coming up that ive reached my maximum limit. it works on my tv in the living room but not the tv box. please help!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

keeps happening to me!! im paying for this sevice yet i can never watch anything!! it keeps saying device limit is reached yet i havent used all my devices!! -.-

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello! I too am having this problem! Phone says no devices are attached and won't let me play anything on the play station due to my 'maximum device activity limit has been reached' can someone please help!

Many thanks

Chelsea
Anonymous User
Not applicable

its a joke. imma probs switch to netflix tbh

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

Same problem. Suddenly telling me I've reached my device limit, when there's one empty slot, but also the message is appearing on a device that is already registered.

Cheers,

Joe

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi jrobbins,

I have sent you a Private Message about your issue.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team