cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two at the same time on the same NOW TV account. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

Ordinarily you are permitted to change one registered device per month, which comes into effect at the beginning of the next new month. However, if you require 'forced' device limit resetting, this needs to be carried out by a NOW TV representative. But please be aware they are not obligated to carry out this service...

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

as a new client to NowTV, I was completely blind on Device limits. NowTV works really well. Having only joined on 26th Nov, is there a way of resetting the limit as heading into Christmas period and I can't get a reset on the limit until 010121! This will be particularly limiting for the festive season. I now know the constraints and can live with them going fwd. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Sid

1) Click on the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/adding-or-changing-devices

2)  Click on the "How to get in touch" down arrow.

3)  Then click on the Chat on line option that appears in the "Live Chat" box.

You will now be connected to help personnel that will be able to reset your device  count.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

absolute legend... worked a treat, many many thanks...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , I have the exact same issue, it happens already a few times, I usually just delete the one device my PC from the list and this re-sets it, however this time IT hasnt and im getting the error still and its not letting me watch, how can we reset this ? why the glitch and why hasnt it been resolved ?

Can you also reset me ?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Stevensm,

Thanks for contacting NOW TV regarding your device query.

NOW TV currently allows all subscribers to have 4 devices allocated to each account.

You are also allowed one device reset per month, per account. You can manage your devices yourself by going to the my account section when signing in.

The good news is you can reset your devices at the start of the new month.

Hope This helps

Igor

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have the same problem, can you help Please 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there emmsy83,

As stated by Shannon above this is account related so I have sent you a private message regarding this.

Please familiarise yourself with NOW TV's Device Management also.

Thanks a lot.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have the same issue (error 10021).  Can you please reset my account?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Smort,

Thanks for getting in contact.

This error code will appear if you attempt to watch more than two concurrent stream accross your registered devices. You will need to make sure you stop your video streams in the correct manor to avoid this happening in future.

Please refer to this post for full details,

Thanks,

Aaron

NOW TV Team