cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Confused?!

I was watching NOWTV on my mac for about 2 hours this morning😣, and then it crashed. I restarted and I now get an error code: 

Error code: VGC-4253024363:403

I have deleted the app and reinstalled. I have restarted my router twice. I have ensured no other apps are running on my Mac, but still no joy? How can it stop all of a sudden?

Also, it works on my iphone fine, and yes, I have ensured I have logged out of the app on my phone...

Any ideas?!?!?!

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Head onto live chat, sounds like you’ve done the standard troubleshooting that NOW staff will ask you to do. 

For live chat just make sure you click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User   @gavs82008 

Hey Nath

I don't know jack about Mac, but I got a couple of ideas bouncing around my ancient noggin.

Noggin idea 1)  Was the NOW app on your MAC updated this morning?  If so, it could be that a new bug has been introduced with the update.

Noggin idea 2) When your screen crashed and showed you that new error message, does that message appear when you are running any other app or application?  If so, it could be that the "crash" has corrupted your screen software,  which in turn may call for a fresh reinstallation of that software.

However, as I said before, I don't know jack about Mac, so any reinstallation should be done as a "last resort" only.

UK Bob