cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chromebook isn't supported as a device anymore?

Anyone else have their now tv app no longer working on chromebook? It directs me to the playstore where is says that the chromebook is no longer supported for the app and to contact the developer?

• PC
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just found out after trying to enter a voucher I was given for Easter. Not very happy as Chromebook is ideal for watching when the wife is viewing a programme on the TV. Somebody has really slipped up here and it needs sorting fast or I know someone who will be leaving when this voucher expires. As for the forum to find out why this has happened it is next to useless.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, used to work watching on browser but now not even that 😞 and NOWTV aren't interested and won't reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a Now TV pass to watch the ENG vs WI test series.  I have used Now TV on my Pixelbook Slate before, not sure if I just streamed via Chrome browser or not, but now I don't seem to be able to watch Now TV on my Pixelbook Slate or Pixelbook Go at all... very disappointing!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Same here, NowTV are not interested in support for Chromebooks

Had to stream through phone and Chromecast!! 

It is an ideal platform when the others in the family have Netflix on, Netflix support for Chromebooks works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add another Chromebook user to the list. Have had the app on my two Chromebooks for almost two year now, went to use it yesterday and says that the current version of the app is not compatible with my device. I went to uninstall in hopes it was just a glitch but now has completely disappeared from the Play store.

I like to watch Now TV when on my travels in the Country so will be disappointed, when I travel again in the future if the app is still not supported. It is no wonder users sometimes find other means to watch our favourite shows, sports or films.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, I've finally given up and cancelled my ents pass and given the reason "Chromebook not supported" hopefully that will get the message across now I'm giving my ££ to Netflix instead 😉