cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant watch anything on PC

Ive got a windows 10 pc ive downloaded the app for the nowtv and it works fine same for my tv and tablet I only got NOWtv yesterday but now ive got a problem whenever on the site I click on something to watch and press the play button the loading screen pops up for less then half a second than it vanishes but it was working fine yesterday.So I click the play button again and it keeps happening but its fine for my other devices and the app but I prefer using the site to the app so please help!

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You could try powering down your Router for 30 seconds to see if that helps.

Reading the forums the current Windows 10 App and NowTV player seems to be causing a lot of members various issues.

Some members have found that using Windows Internet Explorer 11 with Silverlight a more stable way of watching NowTV on their PC.

Here's the guide if you wish to try IE11 with Silverlight as an alternative to the Windows 10 app or the NowTV player.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/google-chrome-silverlight-compatibility 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its not the app its the site thats causing me problems

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you tried a different internet browser when going to the NowTV website and watching content from the nowtv player?

I believe you can use Firefox, Chrome or Windows Edge in conjunction with the nowtv player when using the NowTV website.