cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot get Now to work on my TV or Computer

I have had the Now membership for two weeks. I purchased it specifically to watch Westworld. I can only watch NOW on my mobile phone. I do not own a smart TV so my televisions are older. I don`t know what to do. It really sucks to watch Westworld on my small mobile phone.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You need to install the player on your laptop/computer to watch on that particular device.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/watching-now-on-windows

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As long as your TVs are new enough to have HDMI inputs, you best bet is to buy a Roku device or an Amazon Firestick. One of these will make any unsmart TV with an HDMI input into a smart TV, with myriads of channels as well as Now.

Amazon are having Prime days 12 and 13 July, so expect to get a real bargain on a Firestick around the £20 mark. You might even be able to afford more than one, depending how many TVs you want to make smart.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

There is some cracking prices for Amazon devices at the moment if you are a Prime Member.

For example the Amazon Fire Stick Lite is currently on sale for £12.99.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I presently have the same problem, though NOW DID work for me over 2 years on my laptop. An update was signalled yesterday since when I can't play NOW as the installation doesn't work now on my laptop. I'm going to post about this so you can see what happens with me. I was watching Westworld too!

RoyB
Legend

I have a 64-bit Windows laptop with a 32-bit VM and a Mac, on my desk, ready to reproduce any problem situation that might arise and so far no-one has even told me if they are having a Windows problem or a Mac problem 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.