cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot download NOW TV on Windows 11

The NOW TV Player does not exist on Windows App Store. There is no way of downloading NOW TV Player on Windows 11.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The NOW app was discontinued from Windows a couple years ago. 

Meaning the only way to get NOW working on windows is by this method in the link.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/watching-now-on-windows

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
redchiz1
Champion 2

No, there isn't. Windows 11 is not supported presently.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The NOW app was discontinued from Windows a couple years ago. 

Meaning the only way to get NOW working on windows is by this method in the link.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/watching-now-on-windows

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay yeah that actually works, I can watch the last 20 laps! Can this link please make it's way to the normal download areas please.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Ah, my bad, I thought the player didn't work on Win11, apologies. 

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

No doubt you saw the posting from a member who was told this by Live Chat, which ought to have been definitive.

However, I downloaded the latest Now Player recently, and I though I saw somewhere in the process where it said 11 was supported. But when I went back and looked, I couldn’t find it again, and I am still on 10, and didn’t much feel like contradicting Live Chat on that basis.

But now someone with 11 says it works, so hooray.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

Thanks @RoyB I don't feel quite so dim now! But annoyed at the quality/reliability of support as you must be.