cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot add new devices

I can't add my other 2 devices now boxes to my account they will not show up only one devices working my sons I pay for movies entertainment and kids I have followed all the step but nothing pay full price
3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

New devices will only show up in your device list after you've tried watching something in the NOW TV app. If you've done that and you're getting an error message about reaching your device limit then have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not added my devices
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you able to watch movies/shows on the NOW TV app on your box or do you get an error message?

If you're only  watching any of the other apps like BBC iPlayer or ITV Hub your boxes don't get added to your device list, it's only if you're watching something in the NOW TV app (the app that opens up when you press the NOW TV button on the remote).

If you've tried watching the NOW TV app but it won't let you because it says device limit reached then follow the link in my previous post to talk to live chat.