cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t sign in

I can’t seem to sign in via my Mac - just started happening.

Mac OS 11.1 and Safari 14.0.2

When trying to access my account the sign in page just says unable to connect to sign in, please try again later 

internet connection is fine

anyone else having this issue?

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was watching Now TV on my EE box earlier today when i feel asleep now when i try to watch a movie now it goes to the sign in screen i put my details in and it tell me that they do not recognize my account and that my password or details are wrong when i know there are not im login to now tv on my laptop checked all my details and reset my password and i am still getting the same messege it just will not work no matter what i try ive even reset my box and internet

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did u get this sorted I have the same problem??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Are you using an Adware or Malware blocking software on your Router ?

Don't know if this is the same error message, with a workaround on this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Other-Apps/New-Apple-TV-App-ver-6-3-6-not-working/m-p/550378 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No not sorted yet, the latest is they want me to reset my Apple TV to factory defaults... unbelievable.

my iPad now won’t sign in either, what the hell is going on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here for a few days now. Can’t sign in to now tv app on Roku. All other apps incl bbc iPlayer and Netflix work and can also access now tv in my iPad. Made two calls to now tv technical helpline and done several resets of Roku device but issue not resolved. Was told that there was nothing they could do. Clearly seems to be a wider issue and sadly will be canceling my subscription if not resolved within the next few days.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It was my understanding that NowTV dropped support for the NowTV App on the EE boxes on the 24th of November 2020.

You should have received an email notification from NowTV around the 20th of October.

Should your EE box be your prime method of watching your NowTV passes, then jump over to NowTV live chat to see if you are entitled to a free or subsidised NowTV Stick.

To reach NowTV live chat, click on the green chat online button on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue been going on a few days now.

Roku isn't working, out of 4 browsers only Chrome let me into my account. Though Firefox is working now somewhat.

If they're having issues and are trying to sort them, a notice would go a long way

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree - I now have the same issue with the supposedly ‘upgraded’ app for the Apple TV 4K.

won’t sign in and giving me the same message.

This is a complete shambles..