cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't sign in to Win10 app, desktop app stutters badly

Returning to NowTV after a while, I had the desktop app working fine on an older Win10 computer. Set up a newer Win10 machine and when trying to watch movies using the desktop app I get bad stuttering every few minutes, the screen will freeze and the last segment of audio plays over and over for 5-10 seconds at a time.

I thought I would try using the Windows 10 app store version as that's how I used to watch NowTV when I last subscribed a few years ago, but I can't sign in to this which seems to be a very common problem.

Any ideas on how to fix this? The only way to contact support seems to be live chat which is not open due to the coronavirus situation.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd look forward to seeing if someone has any suggestions as I'm going through the same problems and its irritating the hell out of me 🙂  I've removed and reinstalled player, I'm able to watch amazon prime without any problems whatsoever, I can't quite think of anything else to try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the same problem with Windows 10 as it just keeps taking the Nowtv screen away, it comes up as not responding when trying to play film, I have uninstalled and reinstalled countless times too. We never used to have this problem it is only within the last month that this has started to happen.

It would be great if they could sort this out as it is driving me nuts.