cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't seem to stay logged in

Why do I keep being asked to log back in to NowTV in my browser when watching the app? Seems that after about 10 minutes of viewing my browser has logged me out. Why can't I stay logged in like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. It's infuriating having to keep logging in after only a few minutes. Is it broken?

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, ive sent a tweet to NowTV but they dont seem to have replied, its really getting me annoyed now, plus I keep having the error code on the player, I'm thinking to cancel my subscription, cuz im getting fed up

bacillus
Expert

have you guys tried the new NOW TV Player ?

available from here https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/Getting-the-f20000-error/td-p/448019

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can only watch Now TV using the Now TV Player when on a laptop or desktop?

I am having the same issue and it's getting ridiculous.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My MacBook won't let me install it because it can't verify it's not malicious 😬Says it needs to be updated. (This was meant to be a reply to @bacillus's comment – not sure why it didn't thread!) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. I only ever watch on one device and I have to log in all the time. Between this and no native app for Fire stick I won't be subscribing for long. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue. After watching one episode of a series I have to sign into the website again in order to be able to play the next episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

does anybody from Nowtv read this forum.  !!!!!!!! They should. I am so sick of this player, after watching one episode I can never click on the box in the corner of the screen to carry on to watch the next episode.  I am always  told *OPPS there is an error*,,,, then I have to go back to the website, log in AGAIN and then back to the website to choose AGAIN my episode and then to the player!!!!

It is driving me mental.. Now tv is the most expensive streaming service I have yet it is the MOST ANNOYING.... I dont understand why they cannot resolve this issue. I will soon cancel my subscription!!!!!!!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey J

You know, I get your frustrated, it comes across load and clear, and the fact that the Now TV team pays a flying visit to this forum now and then can't help either. 

However, you can try emailing Now TV using the following:

Customer Services @ Now TV.com

NB. Delete the spaces for the email address to work.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having a similar issue. Watching an episode, trying to play the next one and getting the 'oops there's been an error' message then having to log back in. Getting incredibly frustrating 😡

I hope someone from NowTV pays attention to this thread soon!!!