cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't install Nowtv Playeron mac "Could not complete installation" error!

Hi,

I cannot install the Now TV Player on my Macbook Pro... The installer opens, downloads and then when trying to install it says "Could not complete installation". I have tried a dozen times and it nothing changes. I have not had this problem with any other app on my Mac!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I cannot install the Now TV Player on my Macbook Pro... The installer opens, downloads and then when trying to install it says "Could not complete installation". I have tried a dozen times and it nothing changes. I have not had this problem with any other app on my Mac!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

@Anonymous User

Hi There welcome to the Fourm, we have an alternative download site for cases like this try this link here: https://web.static.nowtv.com/watch/NOWTVPlayerInstaller-Mac.zip 

and see if that helps 🙂 

Thanks The Nowtv Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just tried and got the exact same error!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem, and the alternative link you suggest above just says "File not found".  Any other suggestions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, exactly the same

Cant install player.

File not found

Please sort it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue. 

Could not complete installation. 

Going to cancel my trial if I don't get this sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue - File not found. In other words you need to fix this!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Having the same issue. 

Could not complete installation. 

Going to cancel my trial if I don't get this sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this issue with the last version. My fix was another forum user (not Now TV!) who very kindly posted the unzipped files which i could install. Now the player has been updated, I have the same problem as before and i can't watch anything.

It's a joke and a disgrace - sort it out Now TV!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - did you sort this as I have ben tyring for two weeks with the same error......

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issues. This is terrible that they don't have developers that can make an app which can install successfully on a Mac. I managed to install both apps on iPhone and iPad, but am also getting error messages with those too saying I can't watch anything. So basically I've bought packages and can't watch on either my Mac or my Apple devices, and downloaded an app for my Mac that won't install - what an absolute sham. You guys need to get this sorted out quickly. You are taking money off people for a service that you can't provide, daylight robbery!