cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't Watch Sports on Windows 10 Laptop Since Player Update

Hi

I purchased the 40% off deal a couple of weeks ago for Sky Sports Monthly Pass. Since then I have been able to watch on all devices (PS4 and mobile) apart from my laptop. The last pass I used ran out a few months ago and when buying the most recent pass I've had to update the Now TV Player. Since doing so I've been unable to watch any of the sports channels on it.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled, deleted all data in AppData under Users on my laptop, including Cisco Videoguard, deleted the Now TV site cookies, and all combinations of the above in various sequences. I've checked my Norton Firewall and there are no issues there; it is letting all traffic in/out for the Player. I'm on Virgin Media, but as I mention, PS4 and mobile work using the same network.

Does anyboy have any similar issues that they have a solution to or do any workarounds exist?

Thanks,

Jonny

• PC
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bump.

I still can't play NowTV on my laptop and have been paying for the Sky Sports pass since the pause in the Premier League season. Can anybody help with my problem above? I can still play on the other devices.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I had a similar issue with a Toshiba laptop running windows 10 and never worked out why. Works fine on the desktop (Dell) and other laptops (Dell, Lenovo, HP) in the house.  Only notable difference is it has an AMD cpu rather than the intel cpu the others have.  Have since replaced the laptop with a Dell which works fine.