cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't Log into account

Hello!

I'm logged into NOW TV on my phone and it works just fine but I've just downloaded the app on my laptop and whenever I try to log in it comes up with "Something's not right. Wait a moment or check nowtv.com/status" for updates... which I have done but it still wont work. Any thoughts/solutions? Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting same fault yet you posted this nearly a month ago did anyone reply or did you find a fix or just give up?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can Bobby or a member off staff, please help me acccess my account to check payments and possible errors.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes,  we thought of giving up as communication is very limited with you , so please help me and call

our home number as promised  Kindest Regards Alan Drew

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is customer forum. Never expect a response from Now Tv staff.

Pop onto live chat and speak to Now TV staff that way

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Plus you should NEVER put in contact information as its a breach of GDPR!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please ask Bobby to telephone me at home 01159395333 as we shal be happy to stay with you once our answers are confirmed.   Regards alan drew 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where did you install teh app from? 

Was it the app store? Or the download fromt eh wbsite. 

I get teh same from the installed version on the App Store. Can't even install the downloaded one.

Why do we need an app?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User & @Anonymous User  this still an issue? Can you log in on the website? Try logging in on the website first then selecting your program you want to watch. It should then just ask to open in the app. 

Try that?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry! I’ve only just managed to sort it by some means of magic and luck 😁 I forgot that I posted this! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have spoken to many members of staff regarding reading my account which includes landline & mobile callls. Would a manage contact me at home or reply to my email [email removed]