cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CAN'T SELECT SEASONS OR EPISODES

Now call me dumb if you like  but while can't I select episode or season/series on the NOW tv web site having already seen Tin star season 1 and wanting to start at season 2  I resign up download the player about 3 different times went over to  my watch list but clicked on Tin Star and taken to a page that only shows me Tin Star 2 season 20 episodes and a button which allows me to start again at episode one Really! what the point of having a WATCHLIST when all you can access the first episode of the first season when I have already watched it, this seems a bit Dumb to me as I was able too only last time I sign up 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

Try scrolling down below what you can currently see.

It’s not obvious, but what you seek should be down there,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi..thanks but I just tried again and it took me back to series 1 episode 1…no scroll down available and he arrows don’t work either! I have a Mac so dont know if that makes any difference.

Adrienne48
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Oh, you didn’t say Mac....😥

Yes, it does make a difference, quite a large one.

If you have Parallels, and a WinOS under it, you could run that up and try in Windows, but you probably haven’t?

I’ll run up my Mac tomorrow, and see what I can see, but my only observation about the Mac app so far is that it was dreadfully fuzzy for me.

What Mac, and what MacOS, are we talking about here?

Hopefully, yours is not too dissimilar to mine.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I can’t reproduce your issue... here I am with NowTV up in the Safari browser, Tin Star added to, and chosen from, my Watchlist. And I’ve just scrolled up about 5 presses on the keyboard Down Arrow (though I could equally well have used the mouse), and you can see the selection buttons for Seasons 1 and 2, and you can see that further downward key-clicking or mouse-scrolling reveals the individual episodes that I can click on directly to play the one I want.

D4B400D9-AF3F-464D-B242-53D357F644DA.jpeg

macOS Mojave 10.14.6 on my iMac Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015

Can you post a picture of what you get?